Chiropractic care typically includes stages of treatment. The first can be addressing the pain and symptoms, helping you to achieve relief quickly. The second can be chiropractic rehabilitation. The last can be wellness care to keep everything in order and functioning properly.
After a chiropractor on our team helps relieve the immediate symptoms, treatment is focused on correcting the issue that is responsible for the pain. It goes beyond the surface pain to reach deep into the musculoskeletal system to address issues such as:
- Nerve or muscle compression
- Improper blood flow
- Poor posture
- Poor range of motion
- Muscle weakness
- Joint disorders
- Chronic pain
- Arthritis and fibromyalgia
- Pregnancy-related issues
- Weight issues
- Cardiovascular trouble and more
That depends on the patient’s needs. A chiropractor on our team analyzes and evaluates the root cause of the problem and any related issues. From that, a customized care plan can be developed. Some common treatment methods include:
- Adjustments to address misalignment, pain, compression, and more
- Nutritional guidance to address any weight concerns
- Exercises to improve strength
- Stretches to improve range of motion
- Guidance to help improve daily habits
These are just a few examples, but we will discuss available options with you.
Chiropractic care may offer many benefits, such as those listed below:
- Lasting pain relief, as the source of the pain is addressed and corrected.
- Improved strength, reducing the chance of future injuries and improving your entire structure.
- Improved range of motion, making daily tasks easier.
- Feeling good about natural pain relief, as nothing invasive or addictive is used in the process.
- Overall better health.
- Addressing ongoing medical conditions that are impacted by the neuromusculoskeletal system.
- Learning how to make better choices for your body throughout your regular day.
- Guidance through steps you can take at home to enhance your chiropractic care, helping you to heal more quickly.
It does take several visits to achieve full rehabilitation, but it’s well worth it. After this phase is complete, wellness care – similar to your regular health checkups – is available to ensure that you stay healthy.
Visit Us for More Information
Ready to experience true and natural healing? Give our team at Lower Cape Chiropractic serving Orleans, MA, a call today at (508) 255-5866 to schedule your appointment. We can help improve strength and improve range of motion for our patients